Sunday, May 18, 2014

26th Birthday of Katsu New York on May 18th 創業26周年になりました。

On May 18th, this company, Katsu New York started as Katsu Kawasaki, Inc, in 1988. It was very exciting moment to me to start something totally from scratch. My belongings were just only backs stationaries and fax machine. 

But I had lists of dreams and hopes.

Now, Katsu New York is totally different from the company back then. Obviously, we have so much experiences and decent friends we earned in last 26 years. I have been told that out of 1,000 companies, only 2 will survives after 25 years. 

Somehow we were chosen. It is just a miracle.

I really appreciate every single person who supported and every single employee I have and I had, especially, Chikako, Yoshi and Beta who built this company together over 20 years.

Now, we are finishing to build the foundation to grow to be strong and very meaningful entity to the society for at least another 74 years.

Thank you all, it has been wonderful journey.

Love, 
Katsu Kawasaki



Appreciation party in 2011
MaryAnn, Chikako, Mitch, Beta and Maki (from left)
 Miki, Jocelyn and Angela (from left)

 Mitch, Laurey and  Beta (from left)
Jhane Barnes and Mr. Maruyama
 Tomoji Kawasaki, Jhane Barnes, Kuniko Kawasaki, Dawn Hetritch, Andrew Maag (from left)
 Mary Ann, Nuiko, Chikako & Rika, Beta, Katsu, Maki, Yoshi
 Summer family party in 2010