Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The KNY Academy A New Intern Chika Arakawa from Taiwan/Japan

We welcome our new teammate Chika.

Name: Chika Arakawa
From: Taiwan/Japan
I want to work at KNY because I want to learn professional communication skills in business and to learn how the international company approaches to different market. 

My goal for internship is to be able to bring my knowledge and skills up to the next level while contributing to the company. I want to know the operation of the company and the correlation between working environment and employees. I also hope to learn from observing how people deal with their problems in the real world.

My goal in 3 years is to graduate from FIT with diverse internship experiences and to make known of both Taiwanese culture and Japanese culture within and beyond FIT campus. I plan to study abroad in Italy in my junior year and is hoping to get in touch with different culture during my study.