Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Intern of Katsu New York, Mizuki Sakurai, インターンスタッフ紹介

Mizuki from Japan joined as an intern in June for 9 month. She is a student at Meiji University. This is her first time being out of Japan! 

Why do you want to work at KNY: I am studying marketing in my university, and it is neccesary for me to have an actual buisiness experience through this internship. And I really want to learn how this textile company work in global fashion industry. 

What is your goal for internship: Of course I should improve my English to the degree that I can use it in buisiness conversation.
I want to understand deeply how textiles made and come onto the market.

What is your goal in 3 years: I want to graduate from my university, and I want to work in company in United States  which I can use this wonderful internship experience.