Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Intern of Katsu New York, Claire Vissac, インターンスタッフ紹介

Claire from Paris, France joined us an intern in June for 3 months.  She graduated from ESG Management School with a master degree in Business studies in Marketing and Commercial Strategy. We enjoy her French accent. It is very cute!


Why do you want to work at KNY: I appreciate the philosophy of Katsu NY and it is the opportunity to learn many things about textile and trade with customers.

What is your goal for internship:  I would like to use my skills for practical applications for example in marketing for new projects.
I discover the world of work in America, I want to learn the most things possible concerning textile field.

What is your goal in 3 years: After I would like to get a work in the fashion industry because I love it. My aim is to manage few people and to work in harmony with them.