Monday, March 30, 2015

The KNY Academy A New Intern Hiroki Shimada from Nishiwaki, Japan

Why do you want to work at KNY
I came to KNY from Nishiwaki city to revive Banshu Ori.
Actually KNY sells many Japanese textile and they have way of thinking that I can not understand when I live in Nishiwaki city.
In addition, KNY is very enthusiastic in human education, I think that I can grow as a human being.


What is your goal for this internship:
I would like to be able to judge that it is not only appeal point and improvements point of Nishiwaki city but also demand from outside.
It is possible by watching Nishiwaki, other production areas and other countries from KNY.

What is your goal 3 years:
I bring back that I learned in KNY for Nishiwaki city and want to aim at the globalization of Banshu Ori.